IsoTek EVO3 Solus Six-outlet Conditioner
Share this product
The IsoTek EVO3 Solus is a rack width power conditioner (cleaner) that will not only lift a system's performance but also offer protection against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
All six output sockets reference back and share a centralised filter/power cleaning network which is rated at 10amps providing a total power rating of 2300VA, which is equivalent to wattage. As each output socket is independent and not connected to the next, Differential mode noise cross contamination is removed. This is a common and often overlooked problem.
Solus is housed in a rack width steel chassis with CNC machined aluminium front panel.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 45dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- Unique Individual Differential Gate© filter network improves the isolation between each of the six outlets, further eliminating cross contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff's Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Includes IsoTek EVO3 Initium cable