The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Titan Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek's award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmas’s performance too. Simply use the Titan Auxiliary out and a special Titan Link cable to power additional IsoTek power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled © circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
“The sound in the upper register becomes ordered and calm, the lower band bass denser. In the middle there is added brightness, but at the same time revealing a lot of new tonal colours. Sound as a whole becomes more pleasant and interesting. EVO3 Sigmas gets our ‘Experts Choice Award’.”
Audio Video - April 2017
"I cannot imagine a serious high-end system in the high-end price bracket without an EVO3 Sigmas. The perfect installation for music reproduction should always be built around the Sigmas because it is the heart of a high quality system."
i-fidelity - May 2016
"IsoTek is producing state-of-the-art power devices. I can emphatically recommend the IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas." (Read more...)
The Absolute Sound Magazine, America - June 2015
"There are very few products that can deliver improvement across the board to a multiple unit system, but this is very definitively one of them. If you are looking for a wholesale boost to your system, the EVO3 Sigmas is it".
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
"I was truly impressed and amazed at how much of an improvement the EVO3 Sigmas is over the previous model. Often a new version of a product offers improvements over the previous design but not enough to warrant current owners upgrading. This is one occasion where owners of the Gll version will find such substantial benefits from upgrading to the EVO3 model that the financial outlay can be fully justified. This product is truly awesome in the effect it has upon a system and can be regarded as an essential purchase."
For more information, click here!