Linn Klimax Exakt 350 Speakers [Active]
Precision engineered and hand-finished by master craftsmen, Klimax 350 loudspeakers feature a host of innovative Linn technologies; from the wide dispersion of our patented 3K Driver Array to the beautifully curved, ultra-low resonance cabinets and perfectly precise Aktiv Servo-Controlled bass system.
Available in integrated Exakt and Passive models, Klimax 350 lets you specify your dream speaker with all the amps and electronics built in, or choose your own external components to build the ultimate separates system.
The ultimate intelligent loudspeaker
The Klimax 350 is the ultimate intelligent loudspeaker, featuring the best of Linn’s in-house technologies designed to eliminate loss between you and the artist.
Taking a digital signal as their input, the Klimax 350 ensures zero transmission loss from the source. Then our Katalyst DAC Architecture retrieves the maximum amount of musical information from this digital signal.
Exakt technology ensures our most natural sound ever, by aligning all the musical frequencies to arrive at your ear at the same time, exactly the way real musical instruments are experienced.
Because you’d expect the same incredible performance at all volume levels, the Klimax 350’s Dynamik power supply delivers 3000 W with speed and precision.
And while every room has its own effect on your music, Klimax 350 utilises our patented Space Optimisation technology to optimise performance based on the acoustic properties of your room and your desired speaker placement.
The result is the ultimate listening experience.
- Ultra-low resonance, pressure-formed cabinet
- Exakt technology built in
- Connects via Exakt Link to any Exakt-enabled Linn network music player
- 6 channels of amplification per speaker
- In-house Katalyst DAC Architecture
- Patented Linn 3K Driver Array
- Aktiv Servo-Driven Bass system
- 3000 W of power amplification per speaker
- Standard and high gloss real wood veneer or bespoke colour finishes
- A choice of chrome or black finish on the 3K array
More information and pictures here: