A SMART ALTERNATIVE TO SURROUND SOUND RECEIVERS AND ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEMS
The a15.3 is the perfect choice for someone looking to assemble their first high-end audio system. Connecting a turntable couldn’t be easier with the built-in moving magnet phono preamp. The amp delivers an impressive 50 watts/channel, which is plenty of power to drive the majority of loudspeakers on the market.
- high-current 50 watt/ch amplifier
- ultra low noise pre-amplifier section
- brushed aluminum face plate
- gold plated heavy gauge speaker binding posts
- 5 x analog stereo gold plated inputs
- 1 x pre-amp out
- moving-magnet phono input
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output
- 1 x 3.5mm front panel line input
- special padded vibration damping feet
- powerful high-current toroidal power transformer
- solid chassis
- voltage switchable
- removable power cord
- system remote control
- black fascia + case
- w17 x d14.3 x h3.1 in
- 19 lbs. pkg.
STEPHEN MEJIAS, OF STEREOPHILE ENTHUSES:
…The Music Halls brought that same music forward and enveloped me in brilliant sound.
…Panning, swirling, phasing—seemed to reach into the listening room, wrap me up in colorful threads, and transport me into space.
Music played through the Music Hall a15.3’s phono stage sounded superb—quiet, dynamic, and emotionally compelling.
Partner it with the matching c-dac 15.3 dac cd player and one of our turntables for a great sounding system.