pa1.2 phono amplifier
A LOW NOISE, HIGH QUALITY PHONO PRE AMP THAT ACCEPTS BOTH MOVING MAGNET AND MOVING COIL CARTRIDGES
mm + mc
The pa1.2 is a low-noise, high-quality phono preamp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges.
The beautifully finished extruded and generic aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses.
Achieve the best sound possible from your turntable.
- gain mm/mc:
- 40dB / 60 dB
- input sensitivity mm/mc:
- 5mV/1kHz / 0.45mV/1kHz
- input impedance mm/mc:
- 47Kohms/120pF / 100 ohms/120pF
- output voltage typically mm/mc:
- 300mV at 1KHz – 3mV (MM Input) / 0.3mV (MC input)
- total harmonic distortion mm/mc:
- <0.01 / <0.05%
- RIAA curve accuracy:
- 20Hz-20kHz / 0.5dB
- snr mm/mc:
- -86dB / -68dB (-94dB / -75 dB A weighted)
- input voltage:
- 15V/300mA AC
- external power supply
- rigid extruded aluminum chassis
- w4.2″ x d6″ x h2.1″
- 3 lbs. pkg.