Looking for a simple, affordable entrée to the world of Hi-Res streaming? Bremen delivers! Compact, feature-rich and easy to use, Bremen might be bargain-priced but make no mistake: it offers High-End audiophile performance. Like Silent Angel’s upmarket Munich Series, B1’s hardware and software were designed without compromise, for sound quality that will amaze serious music lovers.
Bremen B1 Streamer: One Box Digital
With its built in DAC and Headphone Amplifier, our Bremen B1 Streamer has everything you need to add Hi-Res streaming to any audio system or pair of powered speakers. Bremen’s versatile and simple connectivity will delight novices and make seasoned audiophiles glow with appreciation.
Bremen B1T Transporter: Designed for DAC Owners
Because many sophisticated music lovers already own Digital-to-Analog Converters (or digitally-equipped amplifiers), Silent Angel’s B1T Transporter eliminates the B1’s built-in DAC for a streamlined, more affordable digital solution!
- Intuitive Interface for the Ultimate User Experience.
- Works with Ethernet (wired) or WiFi for complete placement flexibly.
- Connect to any stereo amplifier or speakers (B1) or DAC (B1T).
- Manage and play via mobile app, VitOS Lite.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2. Conveniently play music from your smartphone or tablet.
- Supported applications include Tidal Connect, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music and more. It can also play files from a shared network storage via DLNA or a local USB disk.
Quality by Design
The B1 and B1T were built from the ground up to deliver audiophile-grade performance without compromise.
- Elegant metal enclosure reduces vibration and noise
- 2-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Highly permeable EMI absorber to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated audio output ports (Stereo RCA, ¼” headphone jack, Digital Coaxial and AES/EBU)
- Digital Outputs: AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial for external DAC
- Analog Output: RCA (L+R) for any amplifier or active speaker(s), ¼” Headphone Jack (** B1T don't have Headphone Jack)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz (client mode) for ease of deployment
Just Add Headphones
The B1 employs a built-in DAC with volume control, which can then be connected to speakers with no amplifier or PC required.