Transparent Cable Reference SPDIF/RCA Digital Interconnect [1 meter]
Share this product
Transparent Cable Reference 75ohm RCA/SPDIF [1 meter]
Since 1997, Transparent's Reference Digital Cables have set the standard for ultimate digital signal transmission, but Transparent has a strong commitment to continue to push the parameters of the current state of the art. Dielectric materials and extrusion techniques, conductor size and composition, impedance matching, shielding, and connector technology all affect noise and jitter in high-speed digital signals.
The new Transparent Reference Digital Link benefits from a complete re-design that incorporates these latest technical advances. Transparent Advanced Expanded Foam Technology enables a digital cable's insulation to be foamed and extruded to a more precise thickness and uniform density than was ever possible in the past. This superior control of the dielectric maintains characteristic impedance, reduces signal loss, and lowers noise. With this breakthrough in freedom from noise, Reference Digital Link delivers important improvements in fundamental richness, dynamic range, and resolution.
- Heavy, polished, solid core OFHC center conductor.
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic S/PDIF impedance.
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
- Custom designed RCAs make 360-degree contact with the inner shield to maintain the impedance of the cable at the termination point, thereby reducing jitter.
- Custom RCAs are standard. Scientific grade BNCs also available.
The cable is in perfect condition, 9/10. The original box is not available, but we'll package it nicely and ship it insured to guarantee a safe delivery.
ATTENTION: This information is for a PREVIOUSLY USED unit. It is NOT a brand new item, and it's not also from a brand we represent.
PRICE: US$ 995