The new innuos music server takes Digital Audio to a new level, building on the award-winning ZeNith se.
Double-enclosure linear power supply
· New power supply architecture designed in partnership with Dr. Sean Jacobs.
· Separately enclosed AC/DC conversion stage to isolate transformer vibration and EMI emissions.
· Regulation stage within main system enclosure to shorten the clean DC power path.
- · Innuos-designed USB board with a dedicated 5V power line.
- · USB and Ethernet re-clocking by independently powered 3ppb OCXO clock for higher precision and lower phase noise.
- · EMI-Optimised motherboard exclusively designed for Innuos.
8 independent power rails
- · Reduces electrical noise generated by regulators’ voltage conversions.
- · An individual dedicated power supply for each critical component.
You can rip CDs in FLAC or WAV formats for optimum sound quality, and also play back AIFF, ALAC, AAC and MP3 files.
Streaming services supported are Spotify, TIDAL, and Qobuz, and Internet radio is also accessible.
The ZENith Statement has one 2.0 USB for your audio, and one 3.0 USB connection, for external drives, as well as Dual Ethernet ports. The second ethernet connection allowing daisy chaining to Ethernet-connected DACs.
The custom 'innuOS' operating system includes software that makes it extremely easy to change or add metadata and artwork via any web browser on a desktop PC, or even a phone or tablet. Easy to use, versatile, and above all reliable.
The ZENith Statement is also Roon compatible, allowing it to function as part of a Roon ready system both as an endpoint, or as a Roon Core.
The independent triple linear power supply, medical grade mains filter, ultra low noise regulators, and specialised capacitors provide the cleanest signal, the lowest noise floor, and the highest quality for high end hi-fi systems.
The dampened metal casework of the ZENith Statement allows for much better heat dissipation than conventional plastic cased NAS drives, and along with its build quality and solid state SSD storage, provides fast, silent operation.