Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilizing the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual.
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span.
- 12,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W (230V).
- Available with UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
“The Mira’s effect was immediately noticeable on all displays... The IsoTek Mini Mira should be auditioned by anyone interested in achieving the very best picture and sound quality.”
“The IsoTek Mini Mira improves the performance of all video displays, from LCD and Plasma screens to traditional CRT sets and video projectors.”
More information here!