Sirius is a high-performance, multi-award-winning power bar, which protects and improves your precious audio components. A special wall bracket system allows Sirius to be mounted discretely behind your audio system.
The IsoTek EVO3 Sirius is a power bar with a central filter network which removes both Differential mode and Common mode noise up to 40dB. Each of the six output sockets references back to the central filter network, thus Differential mode noise cross contamination is dramatically reduced.
All electrical products that draw power from the mains supply create Differential mode noise, including audio components. Connecting outlets in series with big copper bus bars enhances cross contamination of Differential mode noise which is not ideal for high quality audio replay.
Sirius also offers 22,500A of instantaneous protection against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
Housed in an extruded aluminium chassis, Sirius is a solid hard wearing power bar that can be wall mounted behind audio systems or placed discretely behind audio racks.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 40dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Unique Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets.
- KERP© (Kirchoff's Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisychain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Includes IsoTek EVO3 Intium cable.
“Excellent value for money... A great real-world product that is useful and inexpensively upgrades your system”
"It's effective, well priced and clearly makes the case for adding mains products to Hi-Fi systems."
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
"A distinct lift in overall musical performance."
For more information, click here!