A compact, feature-rich, high-quality network music transporter designed for music lovers who want to obtain more audio sources, but also want to enjoy the purest audio quality possible. The M1T’s hardware and software are optimized for better sound quality by improving many details without compromise. It is an ideal addition to your existing DAC and HiFi system, so that you can discover the potential of digital music and high-resolution streaming services.
Optimized OS, VitOS
An elegant, simple, and well-structured design. Capable of running multiple music applications concurrently while optimizing audio output priority, low latency, high stability, and high-speed network transmission (such as Spotify Connect, the sound quality is greatly optimized).
Supported applications include Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Airplay, Amazon Music, DLNA, Roon Ready player and more. It can also play files from a shared network storage or a local USB disk.
Continuous software upgrade is available. The VitOS system update process is protected by dual-firmware design, preventing system failure from unexpected power outages.
Superior Hardware System
The M1T is born to pursue superior audio performance without any compromise.
- Elegant metal enclosure with a solid aluminum alloy front panel
- High-performance yet low-power CPU, 4-core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72
- Substantial system memory (up to 8GB) for large streaming buffers and caches to run multiple applications simultaneously
- Digital output: AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial. Sampling rate up to PCM 384KHz & DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128)
- USB-Audio output: Up to PCM 768KHz & DSD 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Fan-less heat dissipation with a highly efficient heat-sink (~20˚C lower after applied)
- A highly permeable EMI absorber (>120 @1MHz) to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated ports (Coaxial & AES/EBU)
Stream and Play in an Audio Network
- Play high-resolution streaming services and Internet radio
- Roon Ready player
- Play music from network shared storage (over SMB/CIFS)
DLNA renderer (player)