OUR BEST-SELLING RACK
The original BOX stand introduced in 2009, Heritage stands are robustly constructed and delivered fully assembled to bring out the finest details in the best audio installations.
Give your hi-end audio gear the home it deserves. Available in 3 and 4 shelf variations.
Heritage stands are handcrafted in the USA utilizing the highest quality materials, mortise and tenon construction and modern catalyzed finishes. Listening tests are critical to the design process and our quest for the best materials recipe.
Heritage stands ship fully assembled, crated in eco-friendly recyclable cardboard packaging.
Custom configurations, wood species, stain and finish options are available. Ask us for assistance designing the perfect BOX stand for your system.
• Offered in Quartered Sapele, Maple, American Walnut or Figured Anigre
• Available in 3-shelf and 4-shelf configurations
• Mortise and Tenon Construction
• Furniture Leveling Glides
• Catalyzed, durable finish
• Nickel-plated solid-brass cones w/ locking collars available as an accessory