Model 1 Digital to Analog Converter
The M1 digital to analog converter is a dual mono design; there are two completely isolated channels, each with its own dedicated linear power supply, D/A converter, DDS clocking, and analog circuitry. This design ensures that analog crosstalk is virtually nonexistent, that the necessary power requirements for each channel are well met and isolated from each other and the digital processing is isolated, having its own power supply. With our twin DAC design, the dynamic range for each channel is optimized by using the stereo ADI 1955 D/A converter in a mono configuration. The M1 also includes Bricasti's own proprietary filter technology, further opening new territory with what is achievable in a modern D/A reference.
Network Player Option
First incorporated for the M12 Dual Mono Source Controller, The Bricasti network interface and media renderer option allows any M1 to be seen as a DNLA device on an audio network and server as an audio device to play or stream to through a wired connection on your network. Now you can run wired data longer distances without loss in quality so your network server can go anywhere you choose.
- DSD, DSD64 and DSD128 playback.
- Features the latest generation asynchronous USB interface.
- Dedicated dual mono design.
- Highly acclaimed, proprietary filter technology.
- Extremely low jitter @ 6 picoseconds.
- Supports sample rates of up to 352.8kHz and 24 bits.
- Minimum and linear phase filters.
- USB: USB-2
- XLR: AES/EBU 24 bit Single Wire
- RCA: SPDIF
- Toslink: Fiber Optic
- Sample Rates:
- USB: 44.1 kHz - 384 kHz, DSD 64x DSD 128x DSD 256x Native and DoP
- AES, SPDIF: 44.1 kHz - 192kHz
- Toslink: 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz
- Frequency Response Dig I/O:
- DC to 24 kHz @ 48 kHz
- DC to 96 kHz @ 192 kHz
Upgrade the classic M1 by adding some of the improvements found in the Limited Edition Gold M1. The Special Edition builds on the success of the Classic M1 and adds some of the improvements offered in the new flagship Limited Edition Gold M1. Presented in our classic anodized black and aluminum finish with newly integrated Stillpoints feet. These new feet have been engineered and optimized exclusively for the M1 to offer effective isolation from vibration. Point-to-point wiring and new power improvements add the finishing touches on the Special Edition M1.