Original component feet often have their over-dampening material influence negatively the sonic potential of an audio component. The low overall height allows for an ideal replacement of the original component feet when it comes to correct resonance deflection by simultaneously enhancing the visual aspect.
- ideal replacement for sonically inadequate original component feet
- optimum range of application: 20 – 150 kg of component weight
- recommended for audio components
· Precision stainless steel slim style supports for 45 pound and up components and loudspeakers · 3 high-tech ceramic balls
· Height: 0.79 inch (20 mm), Diameter: 1.77 inch (45 mm)
· Optimum weight range 44 - 330 pounds (20-150 kg)
· Load capacity: 1,100 pounds (500 kg) (set of 4), 825 pounds (375 kg) (set of 3) · Attachable, supplied with M6 and M8 bolts