The original Aquarius was one of the most cost-effective power cleaning upgrades money could buy. The new V5 model takes the Aquarius concept to a higher level. There is more instant on tap power due to an increased 35% circuit board copper loading, direct current resistance is at least 25% improved moving closer to the ideal of zero Ohms. Protection is also raised to 81,000A instantaneous. This six-way mains power-cleaning unit resets the market standard. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components. Each outlet of Aquarius has its own dedicated power-cleaning network, thus six power cleaners in one box!
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 60dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits to effectively remove Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (6A)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, active subwoofers, active speakers etc. (16A)
- Easy reset thermomagnetic fusing system
- 81,000A instantaneous protection, 40,000A continuous
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- SYSTEM LINK outlet for extending the outlets and maintaining a starred earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
For more information, click here!